Your Local Real Estate Connection
- A Real Estate Professional
- Past President, 2016-2017 of the Rotary Club of Brentwood
- In a former life- 27year Bank Branch Manager
- Happy Wife to Vincent
- Proud Mom to Furry-Baby "ChaCha"
- Wine Enthusiast (Chardonnays Still Rock!)
- Work Out Enthusiast!
- Proud Member of Fellowship Church in Antioch, CA
What Not To Do During the Home Buying Process
Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) Explained
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond
Buying a home for me and my fiancé was something we had been talking about for quite awhile. we went to multiple open houses and the only realtor that stuck out to us was Olga Vidriales. Olga did not try to push anything on us that we felt uncomfortable with. She basically asked us if she could interview to be our realtor which no one had done yet. she had a PowerPoint …
-Dalton Allen , Client
Olga was so helpful to us from day one! We were unsure of our job opportunity up there, but Olga willingly took on the challenge of staying in touch with us and notifying us what was on the market during this five month process. I appreciate that she was always easy to get in touch with whenever I had a question or concern, or if we didn't connect, she was very efficient …
-Patti Bibel , Client
Overall Rating 11111 Market Expertise 11111 Responsiveness 11111 Negotiation Skills 11111 Professionalism Communication 11111 IT was a pleasure working with Olga to find and purchase the perfect house for our needs and our budget. She was responsive, empathetic and humorous as well as knowledgeable about the market and all of the processes of purchasing a home …
-Ric and Debbie Coffee, Client
Olga helped us negotiate very good terms on both selling and buying. She got us a home warranty that replaced the water heater within the first month.
-Bruce Bush, Client
Olga listened to what our needs were and showed us only the homes that met our criteria. She was honest with us regarding the market and what to expect during the entire process. Loved having as our realtor and will use her again. She is a five star agent and I highly recommend her.
-Theresa Vina, Client