Your Local Real Estate Connection
- A Real Estate Professional
- Past President, 2016-2017 of the Rotary Club of Brentwood
- In a former life- 27year Bank Branch Manager
- Happy Wife to Vincent
- Proud Mom to Furry-Baby "ChaCha"
- Wine Enthusiast (Chardonnays Still Rock!)
- Work Out Enthusiast!
- Proud Member of Fellowship Church in Antioch, CA
Best Day of the Week to Debut Your Home .....
eBART-East CoCoCounty BART Extension Is Coming!
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond
Olga worked ABOVE AND BEYOND to get us our dream house! she worked over the thanksgiving holiday to ensure we closed and moved into our house before Christmas! Even when there was a potential hiccup that could’ve delayed our closing, she went to bat for us and was successful!!! We love Olga and would gladly refer her to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home!
-Sandee Sandbrink, Client
"I had a great experience! Olga was very knowledgeable and quick to respond my every question. I am very happy in my new home. Especially during covid -19. Also encouraging me to do a virtual tour was amazing." ordazcakes 1341 Panwood Ct, Brentwood, CA 94513
-Cynthia Ordaz , Client
Olga is extremely good at what she does and does it with expertise, integrity, heart, and all in the interest of the client. I would recommend Olga to anyone wanting to buy or sell a home.
-Gus Vina, Client
Overall Rating 11111 Market Expertise 11111 Responsiveness 11111 Negotiation Skills 11111 Professionalism Communication 11111 IT was a pleasure working with Olga to find and purchase the perfect house for our needs and our budget. She was responsive, empathetic and humorous as well as knowledgeable about the market and all of the processes of purchasing a home …
-Ric and Debbie Coffee, Client
Olga was so helpful to us from day one! We were unsure of our job opportunity up there, but Olga willingly took on the challenge of staying in touch with us and notifying us what was on the market during this five month process. I appreciate that she was always easy to get in touch with whenever I had a question or concern, or if we didn't connect, she was very efficient …
-Patti Bibel , Client