Your Local Real Estate Connection
- A Real Estate Professional
- Past President, 2016-2017 of the Rotary Club of Brentwood
- In a former life- 27year Bank Branch Manager
- Happy Wife to Vincent
- Proud Mom to Furry-Baby "ChaCha"
- Wine Enthusiast (Chardonnays Still Rock!)
- Work Out Enthusiast!
- Proud Member of Fellowship Church in Antioch, CA
What Not To Do During the Home Buying Process
Best Day of the Week to Debut Your Home .....
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond
"I had a great experience! Olga was very knowledgeable and quick to respond my every question. I am very happy in my new home. Especially during covid -19. Also encouraging me to do a virtual tour was amazing." ordazcakes 1341 Panwood Ct, Brentwood, CA 94513
-Cynthia Ordaz , Client
Olga was so helpful to us from day one! We were unsure of our job opportunity up there, but Olga willingly took on the challenge of staying in touch with us and notifying us what was on the market during this five month process. I appreciate that she was always easy to get in touch with whenever I had a question or concern, or if we didn't connect, she was very efficient …
-Patti Bibel , Client
Buying a home for me and my fiancé was something we had been talking about for quite awhile. we went to multiple open houses and the only realtor that stuck out to us was Olga Vidriales. Olga did not try to push anything on us that we felt uncomfortable with. She basically asked us if she could interview to be our realtor which no one had done yet. she had a PowerPoint …
-Dalton Allen , Client
Did not know Olga but she was recommended by a mutual acquaintance. Our process was not simple due to prior title problems, but she stayed on target and successfully promoted, sold, and closed the property we wanted to dispose of. I definitely will use her in future and highly recommend for everyone's consideration. Ray Neubauer St. Anne Village Inc.
-Ray Neubauer, St. Anne Village Inc., Client
Olga helped us negotiate very good terms on both selling and buying. She got us a home warranty that replaced the water heater within the first month.
-Bruce Bush, Client