Your Local Real Estate Connection
- A Real Estate Professional
- Past President, 2016-2017 of the Rotary Club of Brentwood
- In a former life- 27year Bank Branch Manager
- Happy Wife to Vincent
- Proud Mom to Furry-Baby "ChaCha"
- Wine Enthusiast (Chardonnays Still Rock!)
- Work Out Enthusiast!
- Proud Member of Fellowship Church in Antioch, CA
What Not To Do During the Home Buying Process
Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) Explained
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond
We are very happy and grateful for our real estate agent Olga Vidriales!!! She helped and advised us in the purchase process of our home. She was always available to help and answer any questions or clarify any doubts. It was a success!! Olga, we cannot thank you enough for your support and always making us feel like family. We are grateful for your friendship. You are …
-Lupita Lizardo, Client
"My experience working with Olga was nothing less then amazing. She is very hard working and works tirelessly to get you into your dream house. I had a blast working with Olga looking at multiple properties around my price range and before I knew it we found the perfect house. I strongly recommend having Olga as your realtor due to the professionalism and experience she …
-Mark Resch, Client
Olga listened to what our needs were and showed us only the homes that met our criteria. She was honest with us regarding the market and what to expect during the entire process. Loved having as our realtor and will use her again. She is a five star agent and I highly recommend her.
-Theresa Vina, Client
Olga helped us negotiate very good terms on both selling and buying. She got us a home warranty that replaced the water heater within the first month.
-Bruce Bush, Client
Olga was so helpful to us from day one! We were unsure of our job opportunity up there, but Olga willingly took on the challenge of staying in touch with us and notifying us what was on the market during this five month process. I appreciate that she was always easy to get in touch with whenever I had a question or concern, or if we didn't connect, she was very efficient …
-Patti Bibel , Client