Your Local Real Estate Connection
- A Real Estate Professional
- Past President, 2016-2017 of the Rotary Club of Brentwood
- In a former life- 27year Bank Branch Manager
- Happy Wife to Vincent
- Proud Mom to Furry-Baby "ChaCha"
- Wine Enthusiast (Chardonnays Still Rock!)
- Work Out Enthusiast!
- Proud Member of Fellowship Church in Antioch, CA
What Not To Do During the Home Buying Process
eBART-East CoCoCounty BART Extension Is Coming!
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond
Olga is extremely good at what she does and does it with expertise, integrity, heart, and all in the interest of the client. I would recommend Olga to anyone wanting to buy or sell a home.
-Gus Vina, Client
I highly recommend Olga if you are in need of a realtor. She is knowledgeable about the neighborhoods in Contra Costa county and the latest trends in the housing market. Olga is friendly yet professional to both buyers and sellers. If you are looking for the best, look no further. ??
-Theresa Vina, Client
Olga is one of the most knowledgeable, funny, informative professionals I have had the pleasure of working with. She has guided us through 2 purchases and 2 sales as we have settled into our dream home. Olga was instrumental in securing our most recent property negotiating on our behalf and shielding us from the challenges of high pressure transaction. She strikes …
-Scott and Clare Goggin, Client
Olga helped us negotiate very good terms on both selling and buying. She got us a home warranty that replaced the water heater within the first month.
-Bruce Bush, Client
Buying a home for me and my fiancé was something we had been talking about for quite awhile. we went to multiple open houses and the only realtor that stuck out to us was Olga Vidriales. Olga did not try to push anything on us that we felt uncomfortable with. She basically asked us if she could interview to be our realtor which no one had done yet. she had a PowerPoint …
-Dalton Allen , Client