Your Local Real Estate Connection
- A Real Estate Professional
- Past President, 2016-2017 of the Rotary Club of Brentwood
- In a former life- 27year Bank Branch Manager
- Happy Wife to Vincent
- Proud Mom to Furry-Baby "ChaCha"
- Wine Enthusiast (Chardonnays Still Rock!)
- Work Out Enthusiast!
- Proud Member of Fellowship Church in Antioch, CA
What Not To Do During the Home Buying Process
eBART-East CoCoCounty BART Extension Is Coming!
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond
Overall Rating 11111 Market Expertise 11111 Responsiveness 11111 Negotiation Skills 11111 Professionalism Communication 11111 IT was a pleasure working with Olga to find and purchase the perfect house for our needs and our budget. She was responsive, empathetic and humorous as well as knowledgeable about the market and all of the processes of purchasing a home …
-Ric and Debbie Coffee, Client
Olga is one of the most knowledgeable, funny, informative professionals I have had the pleasure of working with. She has guided us through 2 purchases and 2 sales as we have settled into our dream home. Olga was instrumental in securing our most recent property negotiating on our behalf and shielding us from the challenges of high pressure transaction. She strikes …
-Scott and Clare Goggin, Client
We are very happy and grateful for our real estate agent Olga Vidriales!!! She helped and advised us in the purchase process of our home. She was always available to help and answer any questions or clarify any doubts. It was a success!! Olga, we cannot thank you enough for your support and always making us feel like family. We are grateful for your friendship. You are …
-Lupita Lizardo, Client
Olga helped us negotiate very good terms on both selling and buying. She got us a home warranty that replaced the water heater within the first month.
-Bruce Bush, Client
Olga worked ABOVE AND BEYOND to get us our dream house! she worked over the thanksgiving holiday to ensure we closed and moved into our house before Christmas! Even when there was a potential hiccup that could’ve delayed our closing, she went to bat for us and was successful!!! We love Olga and would gladly refer her to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home!
-Sandee Sandbrink, Client