Your Local Real Estate Connection
- A Real Estate Professional
- Past President, 2016-2017 of the Rotary Club of Brentwood
- In a former life- 27year Bank Branch Manager
- Happy Wife to Vincent
- Proud Mom to Furry-Baby "ChaCha"
- Wine Enthusiast (Chardonnays Still Rock!)
- Work Out Enthusiast!
- Proud Member of Fellowship Church in Antioch, CA
What Not To Do During the Home Buying Process
eBART-East CoCoCounty BART Extension Is Coming!
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond
Did not know Olga but she was recommended by a mutual acquaintance. Our process was not simple due to prior title problems, but she stayed on target and successfully promoted, sold, and closed the property we wanted to dispose of. I definitely will use her in future and highly recommend for everyone's consideration. Ray Neubauer St. Anne Village Inc.
-Ray Neubauer, St. Anne Village Inc., Client
Estamos muy contentos y agradecidos con nuestra real estate Olga Vidriales .!!!! Por habernos asesorado y ayudado en todo el proceso de la compra de nuestra casa !!! Ella siempre estuvo muy al pendiente y disponible para cualquier duda o pregunta que teniamos del proceso .!!! Que al final fue un exito.!!! Gracias gracias por tanto apoyo y siempre hacernos sentir como en …
-Randy Gonzalez, Client
"I had a great experience! Olga was very knowledgeable and quick to respond my every question. I am very happy in my new home. Especially during covid -19. Also encouraging me to do a virtual tour was amazing." ordazcakes 1341 Panwood Ct, Brentwood, CA 94513
-Cynthia Ordaz , Client
What an amazing experience we had selling our rental house. Olga Vidriales was such a pleasure to work with. She was a true professional the entire time. She provided solid advice and always so positive. She went above snd beyond our expectations. Highly recommend 10 stars.
-Lori Avon, Client
Olga is extremely professional. We loved the fliers and the video she did of our home. She followed up with us weekly. Answered all of our questions. Once the offers came in she reviewed them then presented them. Then she gave us her honest opinion and supported our decision. She saw us all the way through the transaction. I would highly recommend Olga you will not be …
-Shelli Murdock, Client